Another cool MCM home for sale -- it's a Blomberg!


In South Land Park Estates and Terrace, there are a handful of homes that were built by and for the Blomberg Family and, from my research, I believe some were designed by Carter Sparks in the early 1950's. I'm still in the process of fully researching these homes and will post more about them in the future.

In the meantime, check out this lovely home in South Land Park Estates that is newly on the market.

Occasionally I find out about mid-century modern homes in the Sacramento region that are either for rent or for sale. I am not an agent nor am I affiliated with one. I am passing this information along as a public service to those who are interested and love MCM design and architecture as much as I do.

2 comments:

undercover caterer said...

do you have the mls link?

Gretchen said...

The MLS link just appeared today. Hard to bookmark directly from the MLS site -- here's a link via the Sacramento Bee: http://template.metrolistmls.com/sacramentobee/cgi-bin/GetOne.cfm?MLSNum=10031537&cfid=13404199