Bookcase experiment - the after


You may recall my previous post on the planning process and before picture. Thanks to the great work of our friend and contractor, John DiDomenico, the bookcase looks awesome!

This bookcase is in our MCM ranch where we live -- up the hill from our Eichler neighborhood.

I happen to love the bookcase both ways -- with and without the color panels -- and think the flexible system is perfect for our needs. We can change them out or repaint them as we wish. We put a number on each panel so we know where it belongs in the sequence.

Right now we're enjoying this playful punch of color!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely.

--Melanie

Gretchen said...

Thanks :)

Eric said...

I think it looks great!

MoonDoggie said...

I love this. Hope to do something similar one day.

Gretchen said...

Thanks Eric and Moondoggie!

Amy Salmon said...

I LOVE it! I also think it is great that you can swap the panels out for a change every now and then. (I like change.)

Gretchen said...

Thanks a bunch, Amy!

troy. said...

Smart.

Gretchen said...

Thanks Troy! :)